Saturday, April 30, 2016

GDUSA Packaging Design Award 2016

This year I won my 3rd packaging design award (and 17th design award) from the people at Graphic Design USA Magazine. The award was for a prop I made for a photo shoot, a can of whip cream called Pussy Whip. The art was supposed to be in the April Edition of the magazine and on the web site, however for some reason or another I was forgotten. GDUSA was nice enough to quickly fix the situation online, but the magazine was already printed so I'm not there. These things happen but I did wonder if they finally took a good look at what the judges had selected! So this is what you're missing:



I plan on looking for a place to publish the photos using the can and will let you know if anyone picks them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment